I did not know that, are the games close to were you guys are? You both are adorable to wear the same clothes. Oh and I just have to say Wow to Jarom because that puzzle looks imposible with all the colors man I could not do it, and I know that Daniel could not because he's color blind. But man good job on that puzzle.
Jen, How was your birthday, if you took pictures put them up so I can see. Hey could you give me your phone number again to make sure I have the right one, by the way do you have a facebook page if so I do and we need to catch on facebook. I hope everything is well and I miss ya. Melia
3 comments:
Ahhh, so cute. Jennifer, of course, is the cutest. ;-)
I did not know that, are the games close to were you guys are? You both are adorable to wear the same clothes. Oh and I just have to say Wow to Jarom because that puzzle looks imposible with all the colors man I could not do it, and I know that Daniel could not because he's color blind. But man good job on that puzzle.
Jen, How was your birthday, if you took pictures put them up so I can see. Hey could you give me your phone number again to make sure I have the right one, by the way do you have a facebook page if so I do and we need to catch on facebook. I hope everything is well and I miss ya.
Melia
Post a Comment