Monday, June 8, 2009

Cabining

This weekends adventure was fun. We went to a friend's cabin Friday evening to Saturday evening. We went hiking, canoeing, played horseshoes, played games on a game cube, had a picnic, and got to watch/listen to an incredible thunder, lightening, rain and hail storm that came through later in the afternoon.


Here we are on a hike. It was very green up there.





In the canoe races, couples against each other, Jen and I came in last.




Here is a little video of the storm that came through.

2 comments:

Smith family updates said...

You should come and camp through some Missouri storms. Though Jen might have had enough of those just serving here.

Lanae said...

I didn't even know you had a blog, but I'm glad I found it (through the Freeman's). Your hair is adorable Jennifer. Apparently you met up with Jackie, or another hair stylist. Happy blogging!