Fun! I went to a Steelheads game a few years ago with friends but I don't think Chuck's ever been - that's a very good date night idea!
I'm so glad we can blog-stalk each other! It was so fun to get to know you better on Sunday . . . sadly, the zebra cookies did not happen. When they do, however, you can count on a plate arriving at your door! :)
1 comment:
Fun! I went to a Steelheads game a few years ago with friends but I don't think Chuck's ever been - that's a very good date night idea!
I'm so glad we can blog-stalk each other! It was so fun to get to know you better on Sunday . . . sadly, the zebra cookies did not happen. When they do, however, you can count on a plate arriving at your door! :)
Post a Comment