Monday, March 15, 2010

Cat Cake

Jen was very happy to make her own cake for her birthday. She also invited a lot of people over to help eat it. A total of twenty nine men, women, and children were at Jen's 29th Birthday.


This is the cat cake that Jen made with help from friends.


Jen dressed up in her bling bling.


Bubbles! The hit of the party.


Here are some neat flowers


I don't know how he found out about the party, but without him we would have been one person short of 29.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm glad I have the chance to see the cake now, good job Jen! And I love the bling bling :)

Collins Family 2 said...

Wow Jen you did well on that cake, I have been trying to do fun cakes for my kids and honestly they never turn out right, but your cat cake is cute. I like to tell people I'm still 29 but as my friends get older I realize so am I, oh well that’s life. Its the one thing that goes up and never comes down :) I miss ya and it looks like all is well with ya.