Hi, Jennifer here. Just wanted to get that out of the way so
I can write in first person. :-)
I got to go to Europe. I left Sunday April 22nd and returned
May 7th close to midnight, 2012(!!) A family that I used to nanny for invited me to be a
third body to help with their two boys, ages 7 and 3. They are a great family
and have invited me on other trips (which are also documented on this blog).To help persuade me to want to come on this trip, the mom sent me to a website... Check it out... here . (Things have changed since I went on this trip, it used to be the 'Ritz Carlton', there have been changes, but a lot is still the same from what I see in the website). I was smitten. After I said yes, she sent told me to check out another place we'd be staying.... see here
A lot of planning and e-mails later I was sitting on the airplane for my first trip outside of the United States. The parents are seasoned international travelers, which helped boost my confidence of going to another country, but I got to do the first part all alone. It wasn't bad at all. It was long though! I flew to Minneapolis to Amsterdam (The Netherlands) to Dublin (Ireland). The last flight was only about 2 1/2 hours (compared to the 12 hours I'd already flown), but that was the hardest and most boring flight. I was ready to stop flying!!
Note: I have attempted to work on this blog off and the format kept messing up, so I am trying a different approach (separating the posts) so I can get this thing done!
No comments:
Post a Comment