Long time no post. Life has been pretty incredibly busy for us so we don't get to Blog much. We do still go on dates every once and a while. Here are some pics of out last date. We went to a Valentines day dance.
aww cute ;) how was your b-day? Put some pictures up, I have to tell ya I pulled out some old pictures of when we had a combined b-day party at the park down the street remember, since our b-days are just days apart, miss ya girl, talk to ya soon ;) Melia
2 comments:
What a great looking couple! You look really good in that color Jen.
aww cute ;) how was your b-day? Put some pictures up, I have to tell ya I pulled out some old pictures of when we had a combined b-day party at the park down the street remember, since our b-days are just days apart, miss ya girl, talk to ya soon ;)
Melia
Post a Comment